Wish to share the coverage we have received in Agra for a health check camp organised on 25th September. This was a multi-speciality camp led by Dr. Mradul Kaushik – Director, Operations and Planning. The team of doctors comprised of: Dr. Dharma Choudhary- Director, Hemato Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant; Dr Ajay Kaul – Chairman & HOD, Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery; Dr. Sunil Prakash, Director & Sr. Consultant, Nephrology & Renal Transplant Services; Dr. Deep Goel – Director, Minimal Access, Bariatric & Surgical Gastroenterology and Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi – Director, HPB Surgery and Liver Transplant. Press Release shared with the local media garnered us coverage in the following print publications.
- Hindustan : 272 patients benefitted from the camp
- DLA News : Experts from Delhi seen serious patients
- Amar Ujala : 272 patients benefitted from the camp
- Dainik Jaagran : Diabetes is damaging liver and kidney
- DLA News : Fear of Heart surgery eliminated
- Swadesh : 272 patients benefitted from the camp
- Punjab Kesri : Bypass Surgery & Valve replacement possible through laparoscopic procedure