Some Do’s for the CKD patient:
- Take your medicines regularly
- Go for periodic check ups with lab tests as advised by your doctor
- Follow your diet plan faithfully
- Do the permitted exercises/physical activities regularly.
- Remain focuses in a positive frame of mind. Negative synergies will aggravate your disease process
- Regular relaxation techniques like yoga, pranayama etc.
And some Dont’s: Avoid the following 4D’s
Dehydration: avoid dehydration especially in summer months.
Dyes: unwanted CT and Angiography etc.
Drugs: Kidney patients should consult their physician before taking any new drug.
Depression: Avoid negative thoughts